RECRUITMENT OF EXECUTIVES IN OMC LTD.
There is a new government job Vacancy out that EXECUTIVE OF ODISHA MINING CORPORATION LIMITED .
OMC Executive Jobs 2020 – 25 Manager, Sr Manager, and Other Posts, Application Form.
OMC Executive Jobs 2020 Notification @ omcltd.in is announced very recently. And through that advertisement, Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) Officials are inviting the Applications for 25 Executive (Deputy General Manager, Senior Manager, Manager, Medical Officer) Vacancies. Interested Candidates across Odisha State who are looking for Government Jobs can make use of this chance
Odisha is one of the richest states in India in terms of mineral wealth. However, this wealth was largely untapped as mining is a very capital intensive industry and in the early years of independence capital was scarce. Under these circumstances, the Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) was incorporated on 16th May 1956 as a joint venture Company of Govt. of Odisha and Govt. of India with the objective of harnessing the mineral wealth of the State of Odisha through exploration, extraction as well as value addition.
During the lockdown period odisha have announced advertisement of various 25 omc executive post.
The OMC, a Gold category and largest State PSU in Mining Sector in the Country, undertakes
exploration, mining and trading of iron, chrome & bauxite ores. Inspired by the vision to emerge as
the market leader and to play a catalytic role in the growth of industrialization, OMC caters to the
requirements of mineral based industries.The Corporation has achieved an annual turnover of
Rs.3975 crores in the FY 2019 -20. Now recently some executive post are announce in odisha mining corporation limited.
If you want to apply the job Click Here.
To download the official Notification Click Here.
HOW TO APPLY EXECUTIVES IN OMC LTD.
· Application Form at Annexure-I shall be downloaded from our website: http://omcltd.into be filledup by the candidate after carefully reading the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post.
· The applicant must affix recent colour passport size photograph at top right side of the application form.
· The applicant must attach self-attested copy of all the mark sheets, certificates&
testimonials/documents from HSC / 10th onwards towards proof of qualification, age, mark secured,
caste, experience etc. along with the application form. In case a Degree is based on semester
pattern, then the candidate needs to submit the mark sheets of all semesters including the
final mark sheet of final semester. Further, in support of any qualification, if the marking is
CGPA based, then, the candidate needs to submit the proof of CGPA to Percentage
conversion formula against the qualification.
· The candidates already employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Central PSU/State PSU shall submit ‘No
Objection Certificate’ issued by their present employer at the time of Interview.
· The application in the prescribed form shall be accompanied with a one page write up on “Why I
consider myself suitable for the Role” along with statement of purpose.
· Applications without supporting documents/incomplete/not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any respect
are liable to be rejected.
5. SELECTION METHODOLOGY OF EXECUTIVES IN OMC LTD.
· Eligible candidates will be short-listed in the following manner;
Total Marks 100 (Base career-50, Higher Education -10, Experience -10, Personal Interview –30)
02 (two) marks shall be given for every additional relevant higher qualification subject to a maximum
of 10 (ten) marks.
02 (two) marks shall be given for every year of additional relevant experience over & above the
required experience subject to a maximum of 10 (ten) marks.
Weightage shall be given to the candidates having higher qualification and/or relevant
· The above modality of assigning marks for relevant higher qualification & experience shall alsobe
followed for short listing the candidates, who apply for the post of Medical Officer-III in E-2 grade.
· Eligible candidates will be short-listed and called for personal interview as per the following ratio
fixed by the Management.
i) 1:7 for single vacancy,
ii) 1:5 for more than one but less than 10 vacancies,
· The departmental candidates of OMC shall apply through proper channel.
· All the departmental candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be short listed beyond the above
· The shortlisted candidates will be called for to produce original mark sheets, certificates &
testimonials/documents towards proof of age, qualification and marks from HSC / 10th onwards,
caste, etc. for the purpose of verification prior to personal interview.
· Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview of short-listed candidates.
· Filling-up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of
candidates & no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to un-suitability/in
sufficient number of candidate (s).
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF EXECUTIVES IN OMC LTD.
· Candidates are required to visit Corporation website http://omcltd.inat regular intervals for any
notification, news, updates, results etc. relating to recruitment.
• At any stage of recruitment process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect
information then the candidature /appointment of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
• Canvassing in any form will be viewed adversely & may lead to disqualification.
• Finally selected candidates shall have to produce the required documents at the time of joining at
respective places of posting as per provisions of OMC R&P Rules, 2012 (visit OMC website
• The decision of OMC Management will be final & binding on all candidates on all matters relating to
eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application / candidature, selection of candidate, cancellation
of the recruitment process, etc. No enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
• Any dispute arising in this connection will be subject to jurisdiction of appropriate courts of Odisha.
Interested eligible candidates are required to fill up the application format & submit the same duly
filled in by 09.08.2020 positively. Applications received after the last date due to delay in postal/courier or
any other reason shall not be entertained and will be rejected.
To visit our website To updated more education and job related information
Free Online course Click here.
Job Information Click here.
Exam Information Click here.
Education and Job related latest news Click here.
Internship related Information Click here.